How United Services strives to achieve and maintain an environment that is free of injuries, ill health and material loss. Therefore, health, safety and welfare of people while they are at work, as well as those around them are paramount.
HUS recognises that the development a supportive of Health & Safety culture is an essential element when maintaining control over risk. HUS believes that achieving a risk-free environment must be a collaborative effort. For this reason HUS does all that is practically possible to promote co-operation between companies, groups and individuals.
HUS supports initiatives aimed at continuous Health & Safety improvements and ensures effective communication throughout the organisation. HUS ensures that this is achieved through the following policies:
• To promote a safe and healthy working and living environment by delivering high quality professional services to its clients, taking proactive measures to provide safety safe working environment at all times.
• Require a high standard of Health & Safety from our employees and contractors, supporting our commitment to monitoring our achievements and delivering a continually improving performance.
• Recognise that the prime responsibility of Safety & Health rests with the line management and that safety matters will be held in equal importance to other business objectives.
• To comply with all acceptable Health & Safety legislation and the statuettes of the country.
• Recognise that people are the most important asset of a business. Therefore it s imperative that we provide the necessary training, as well as encouraging their active participation and involvement in all Health & Safety matters.
In-line with Company policy and objectives HUS has a well staffed and competent department to assist and liaise with operations on all aspects of Health & Safety.