A Major MEP Contracting Company looking for a experienced Estimating Manager from a MEP Building Services background with 15 years+ proven skills to manage our MEP Estimating & Tendering Department.
This is a key role in contributing to the successful track record of securing a wide variety of major MEP building services opportunities and refurbishment works throughout Qatar. As a member of the Senior Management Team you will specifically be responsible for :
* Providing mentoring, training, support to aid development of existing estimating team members.
* Attending Senior Management meetings and liasing with 3rd party stakeholders.
* Provide functional support and responsibility for multiple bids and provide managerial responsibility for the department operations.
* Coordinating and management of multiple estimates simultaneously as well as review responsibility for multiple estimates and / or large value estimates.
* Liaise with other teams including Planning, Procurement, HSE, Engineering, QA/QC etc.
* Review and manage the complete estimating process from initial receipt to submission in line with the Company policy and procedures.
* Maintain and manage / review live databases associated with estimating software (Candy CCS).
* Data management related to suppliers, subcontracts and purchase orders, etc., and help in the development of guidelines for future estimates.
* Calculate and maintain the statistical data, prices of various materials, labour cost, equipment’s, etc.
* Establish and implement departmental objectives in line with the company’s overall objectives.
To apply for this role you should have a successful track record in delivering winning bids associated with MEP Building Services projects, an in-depth knowledge of multiple MEP Building Services trades and materials with associated engineering and design experience, excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal, and a super user knowledge of Candy CCS Estimating software. Candidates should be BSc / MBA Degree qualified, (BSc must be either Mechanical / Electrical related), and fully experienced with Microsoft / Primavera software systems.
Middle East experience would be preferred, particular in Qatar would be an advantage.
Please send CVs with Degree Certificate